Speed To Contact - Promised a fast connect service, received a bunch of empty promises instead cost me a small fortune.
SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money.
LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many complaints about them because if you violate the non-disclosure they can get your complaint removed. I found them online because I was looking for a way to improve my business. They had all the solutions to my problems. Seemed too good to be true, but then again I hear that from my clients all the time. That my offer sounds too good to be true, but I know it’s legit, I deliver all the time and my clients are super happy with me. Notice you won’t find people saying anything good about them either. No happy clients it’s a bad sign for an online only company. They said I would get all these services by a month after signing up and six months after paying them this whole time, I have yet to get one thing that works correctly or well enough to even be useful.
Bea Bratton will promise you the world and seem extremely convincing that he is a good guy and his company is legitimate. But the only thing that is legit about it is its legitimately a waist of your time any money. I have about 200 emails, 50 phone calls and over $10,000 of evidence that this company is a complete rip off. I knew after a month it was a scam but he did not want to let me out of the contract and insisted that I give him more time and money. I did both and after the fifth month I realized this would never end. I am demanding my money back and so far he is only willing to give me 400.00 of it. I would like to sue for punitive damages in the amount of $40,000, I will follow up with this post on what happens with the case.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Telephony Solutions
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I have planned for a adventure trip in India from 20-07-16 and for that I ordered a Firefly 6S action camera from Gearbest on 04-07-16. At the time of order,..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."