Speed To Contact - Promised a fast connect service, received a bunch of empty promises instead cost me a small fortune.

SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money.

LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many complaints about them because if you violate the non-disclosure they can get your complaint removed. I found them online because I was looking for a way to improve my business. They had all the solutions to my problems. Seemed too good to be true, but then again I hear that from my clients all the time. That my offer sounds too good to be true, but I know it’s legit, I deliver all the time and my clients are super happy with me. Notice you won’t find people saying anything good about them either. No happy clients it’s a bad sign for an online only company. They said I would get all these services by a month after signing up and six months after paying them this whole time, I have yet to get one thing that works correctly or well enough to even be useful.

Bea Bratton will promise you the world and seem extremely convincing that he is a good guy and his company is legitimate. But the only thing that is legit about it is its legitimately a waist of your time any money. I have about 200 emails, 50 phone calls and over $10,000 of evidence that this company is a complete rip off. I knew after a month it was a scam but he did not want to let me out of the contract and insisted that I give him more time and money. I did both and after the fifth month I realized this would never end. I am demanding my money back and so far he is only willing to give me 400.00 of it. I would like to sue for punitive damages in the amount of $40,000, I will follow up with this post on what happens with the case.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Custom Telephony Solutions
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #490438 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Speed To Contact? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Speed To Contact. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Speed To Contact.
Filing a new complaint about